The summer season in Ibiza is well underway. One of the best ways to make the most of your holiday is discovering the islands of Ibiza and Formentera is with a private boat charter with Be Charter Ibiza. But what do you need to take on your boat trip? Here are our packing essentials so you have everything you need.
What to take …..
- Swimwear – take 2. It’s always nice to change into something dry when you’re having lunch
- High protection sunscreen and lip-balm. When you’re out on a boat with that wonderful breeze it’s easy to forget how strong the sun really is, and chapped lips are no fun either. Your lip-balm can double up as lipstick at lunch.
- A sarong, lightweight dress or t-shirt. Great to wear at lunch and perfect if you do get too much sun to cover-up sore skin should you need
- Hat or cap
- Hairbrush and hair-tie. This one is more for the ladies but those windblown, tangled knots can be irritating by the end of the day!
- Flip-flops or sandals – you won’t need anything else for your feet – but the sand can get super hot and you’ll be grateful for something to protect those feet
- If you’re the type of person who get’s “peckish” after a swim – take a small snack. We provide a selection of refreshments but not any food – sorry!
- A small extra beach bag for your wallet, phone and sunscreen when you leave the boat. Our skipper will stay on the boat the whole time you are having lunch so your belongings will always be safe
What Be Charter Ibiza provides …..
- On all of our boats we provide towels, snorkelling equipment, a paddle board and refreshments – and of course, a friendly and helpful skipper to make sure you have the best day with Be Charter Ibiza.
If you require any further information feel free to contact us at any time https://www.becharteribiza.com
Have a great day!